Hey all sorry I have been so quiet lately. I've been so so so busy! My life is rapidly changing right before my eyes, I'm just trying to keep up with it.
Update:
-Jordan and I got a house (it is a beautiful brand-new three story townhouse in Fife Wa. - a total blessing from the Lord!)
-I am finishing up my last week in Eburg here at CWU and will be starting my internship in the spring.
-I am getting married in a little over a month (yiks! yay!)
-I am working on moving out of my appartment and back home
-I am still planning and working on the wedding
-I just did a day in the studio for the FG cd (which should be out before summer! haha)
-Oh yeah and I'm really trying to enjoy this last month of being singal and trying to keep my focus on the Lord!
Cool, well thanks for stopping in! I'll try to post more, but for now....... I'm sure you understand!
2 comments:
AHHh this is all so exciting!!! I'm so excited you're going to be moving back home soon (even if it's only for a little while) so we can hang out before you get married! I'm so happy for you and all your new and exciting times!!
=)
yay! all at that is so exciting! and it is nice to hear your voice back at shelton chiro. i will have to stop by and see you!
Post a Comment